Friday, March 02, 2007

Back in the Saddle Again!

Today, it's a beautiful sunny day with temperatures in the low to mid 60s. The streets are dry and much of the salt and sand (but not all) has been washed away.

Technically, I'm still under doctor's orders: "No skiing. No riding." But, it's been a couple of weeks (yikes! three weeks!) since then, and it was a short ride. And, as they say, "better to ask forgiveness, than permission."

So, after far too many nights away, the bike, she is home again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've torn myself up where I couldn't ride before. Happily never damaged myself severley from a moto-mishap. Left the road at 85 a couple of years ago on an unfamiliar twistie (I know - should never hang it out on an unfamiliar road) but only had one bruise on the inner thigh where I caught the end of the left handlebar on the way off. Yep, I wear full armor.

Anyhow, I wish you swift healing. See you on the road!