Monday, April 21, 2008

In Tribute to William Poesch, from Bob

Continuing the cards and letters sent following my Dad's death, April 7th, 2006:

Dear Sylvia,

I was very sorry to hear of Bill's death. I know it must have been very difficult for you, even thought it wasn't unexpected.

When reading about him, he impresses me as an outstanding individual who lived life to the fullest and someone who contributed in many ways to the lives of those around him. While this is a great loss for you, I hope there is some comfort in reflecting on the wonderful years you had together.

I very much appreciated your letting me know about Bill's death. I apologize for being so late in writing to you. I have been out of town a lot and slow in catching up, but please know my thoughts have been with you, Eric, and your family.

Sincerely,
Bob

No comments: