Thursday, April 17, 2008

In Tribute to William Poesch, from Susan

Continuing the cards and letters sent following my Dad's death, April 7th, 2006:

Dear Sylvia,

What a beautiful email you sent with all the details which you are having to deal with. I know you are swamped with calls, letters, emails, visits, etc. Just know you are in my heart and thoughts at this very difficult time of losing your precious husband.

I hope we can have some quiet time to reflect later.

I thank you for answering all the questions I had after I hung up from talking with you!

I will definitely be at the Westchester Memorial, God willing. And I would also like to read Bill's memoirs at some convenient time.

I told my folks about Bill's passing and my mom was very saddened.

Place take care and know we love you dearly,
Susan and family

No comments: